Sunday, July 24, 2011

Life

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been on in SOOOO long. I just haven't been up to writing.

Well, long story short, a LOT has happened and now my husband isn't in the Navy anymore.  We had some pretty bad experiences after my husband got stationed in San Diego. To make this even shorter, I don't want to talk about it. The men my husband worked with threatened me personally, one guy threatened me THREE times after I told him to go away.  Another guy yelled and screamed at me. I know all of you are going to judge and say there mustve been something we did to cause it. But in this case, we did not. They just hated my husband from the day he got on the ship. They accused him of coming in late...trust me, he was never, EVER late...in fact, he was normally about 30 minutes early. We always left really early to get him there WAY early. He was a hard worker and yeah...it's just frustrating.

So yeah, we're not in the Navy anymore...even though he'd like to go back. We'll see what happens.

Blessings to everyone! Happy Sailing!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry that you had such a rough time in San Diego. Not every experience in the Navy is the best, however, I'm glad that you and your husband did what was best for your family.

    There are other families out there that deal with unexpected Navy issues as well. A group of Navy wives and I came up with a blog that you and your readers might like about buoying each other up even in tough times. This is the link. http://buoyedup.wordpress.com

    Anyway, don't stop writing- life does continue after you all return to a civilian family. God Speed!

    ReplyDelete